Ron Grodzinsky, Director of Engineering and Architecture Industry Group, of Rowles & Company, LLP presented Accounting Systems and Recordkeeping for A/E Firms to the ACEC/MD Small Business Enterprise Committee on Friday, October 13, 2017.
The presentation is available here: Accounting Systems and Record keeping for A/E Firms
Rowles & Company, LLP has served engineers and architects for over 85 years. We offer many services to the industry including, but not limited to:
- Compilation, review, and audit of financial statements, including overhead rate reports for various states and municipalities
- Advice on or preparation of overhead rate reports
- Help with designing accounting systems to comply with Federal Acquisition Regulation
- FAR and DOT reports and overhead cost analysis
- Audit of retirement plans
- Income tax strategies for both owners and firms
- Tax planning and preparation
Call us today at 443-725-5395 to inquire about presenting to your firm!