Rowles & Company is an established firm with a progressive outlook offering exciting growth opportunities to professionals with intelligence, initiative, and integrity. For the successful professional, there are plenty of opportunities for advancement in a Firm that is small enough to be flexible with its professionals and where hard work is noticed and rewarded.
Staff accountants are expected to perform a broad range of work assignments and pursue continuing education with the support of the Firm. All employees are encouraged to join professional and civic organizations in which they have an interest. We also host gatherings throughout the year for employees to promote the Firm and encourage team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (with dental and vision coverage)
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) and profit sharing plan
- Paid vacation
- Incentive plans
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement program for continuing education
- Opportunity for advancement
All candidates should be:
- CPAs or CPA candidates, or equivalent designation such as Certified Internal Auditor.
- willing to travel.
- able to work both on a team and independently.
- committed to professional and personal growth.
- willing to work on a broad spectrum of work assignments.
Additionally, ideal candidates should demonstrate initiative, leadership qualities, integrity, and a commitment to providing the highest possible levels of professionalism and service to clients.
Bachelor's degree is required. Entry level positions do not necessarily require experience.
For more information or to submit your resume, email Steve Halpern at SHalpern@Rowles.com.