Since 1980, Rowles & Company, LLP has hosted an Annual Independent Community Bank Conference. Geared toward directors and officers of community banks and thrifts, the conference serves as both a networking event and an opportunity for community bankers to learn about relevant industry topics from experts in the field. Upon request, we provide a certificate of attendance recommending up to five CPE credit hours for any Certified Public Accountants attending.
For more information on this year’s Annual Independent Community Bank Conference:
- Save the Date
- Christopher Cole, Executive Vice President and Senior Regulatory Counsel – Independent Community Bankers of America
- Guy LeBas, Director, Custom Fixed Income Solutions – Janney
- Mark A. Haberland, Managing Director – Darling Consulting Group
- David McGlone, Deputy Secretary – Maryland Department of Labor
- Andrew D. Bulgin, Member – Gordon Feinblatt, LLC
- Jeffrey P. Marsico, Executive Vice President – The Kafafian Group, Inc.